KN95 Respirator Mask - 10PCS
Powecom KN95 Mask
The Powecom KN95 Respirator Mask is a multi-layer respirator mask that offers up to 95% filtration protection from dust, smoke, pollution, and other harmful air particles. The adjustable nose bridge and elastic ear loops help keep the respirator tightly secured to the face, protecting the integrity of the mask while maintaining superior comfort and style.
Powecom's KN95 mask is one of the few respirators approved by the CDC and appears on the FDA Appendix A “white-list” of approved manufacturers. Because of its FFP2, 95% filtration protection - it is recommended both for commercial and consumer use to help protect against the spread and dangers of COVID-19. The high-quality materials and 3D three-dimensional design make this KN95 mask the best choice when it comes to protecting yourself.
Each box contains 10 respirators each.
Powecom KN95 Respirator Mask
- 46% non-woven polypropylene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Earloops: Latex-free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Made of high-quality material that is safe, soft, and comfortable
- Contains metal strip that forms to your nose for improved fit
- Elastic ear straps hold the mask in place while protecting against fogginess in lenses.
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
- Tested by an ISO 17025 accredited lab
- Folds flat for easy storage
- This product IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A RESPIRATORY PROTECTIVE DEVICE OR SURGICAL MASK. Therefore, the product has not been cleared by the FDA or approved for use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and has not been tested or approved by NIOSH. It has only been authorized and approved by the FDA for use by the general public to prevent the spread of infection or illness during the pandemic. It should not be used by healthcare personnel as a PPE product and is not recommended for use in any surgical setting, clinical setting, or in the presence of high-intensity heat or flammable gas. The KN95 respirator mask should only be used by consumers.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT REFUNDS OR RETURNS ONCE A PURCHASE IS MADE. PLEASE CHECK ALL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SIZING PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
If you're a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and see a sales tax in the checkout process, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send us a live chat with the email address of the account you created and we will mark it as tax-exempt!
We make sure our products are verified and vetted.